George Bennett - Transfer Station Manager
Transfer Station Hours:
Wednesday 12:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday- 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Municipal Transfer Station Information - STARK NH
Town Transfer Station hours: Wed. 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Sat. 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- George Bennett Transfer Station Manager
- Transfer Station phone: 636-2880
- Stark is a member of AVRRDD
- Televisions, computers, LCD & plasma displays, VCRs, DVRs, and DVD players can now be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station. There is a charge for commercial accounts, but no charge to residents. Only the white receipt of a resident’s permit will be needed to deliver electronics.
- Cell phones are accepted at the AVRRDD Recycling center with related electronics (batteries, chargers and headsets). No permit is required.
- Effective January 1, 2008, the disposal of mercury-containing products at landfills, transfer stations and incinerators is prohibited. However, the ban does not include the recycling of these items at solid waste facilities. Fluorescent lights and other mercury-containing products such as thermometers, thermostats, electrical switches, mercury button cell batteries can be brought to the AVRRDD Transfer Station during normal business hours, Tuesday through Saturday from 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Commercial customers will continue to be charged for fluorescent light bulbs at $.15 per foot and $2.50 per bulb for HID lamps with all other mercury containing devices being accepted free of charge.